How to Care for Great Lengths Extensions
Prolong your service and keep your extensions looking beautiful by taking proper care of them!
- Brush Everyday! At least twice a day, but more is better.
- Pro tip: Section your hair when brushing to ensure you are brushing through all of your bonds.
- Shampoo Gently in downward motion with Sulfate free shampoo
- Dry bonds with blow dryer on medium/low heat after showering
- Wet hair with clean tap water before swimming in pools/ocean
- Shampoo or wet hair for 48 hrs after application
- Tightly style hair where it is pulling on the bonds
- Brush hair when wet
- Use hot tools directly on bonds